Welcome Fellow Campaigners!!

I'm participating in the Platform Building Campaign. If you're a fellow campaigner stopping by, make sure to leave me a comment if you follow me so that I can find you. Sometimes there's not a link in your profile on the GFC so I don't have a way to figure out where you came from. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone and to reading your posts!!

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Officially Moved

Ok so technically it's been awhile but I keep forgetting to do this post. I'm now officially at my new place so if you want to check me out I'll be over there.

There's book features, blogger/wordpress how to's, contests, and lots of free stuff so make sure to come see me at my new blog


Indie Designz


updated to add: Thanks to the wonderful Alex I've added a GFC follower button unfortunately you all will have to refollow me there. So if anyone wants to take pity on me and be a follower I would so appreciate it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...