Welcome Fellow Campaigners!!

I'm participating in the Platform Building Campaign. If you're a fellow campaigner stopping by, make sure to leave me a comment if you follow me so that I can find you. Sometimes there's not a link in your profile on the GFC so I don't have a way to figure out where you came from. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone and to reading your posts!!

Friday, November 11, 2011

That Time of Year

It seems the stores start putting out Christmas gifts and decor earlier every year. While I don't celebrate Christmas I can't help but laugh at some of the novelty gifts they seem to come out with each year, like the cure for farting in bed. Really?! People buy stuff like that? I would kill someone if they bought me that. When I was little I remember one year as a joke my mom put one sock in  a barbie dream car box. I had been waiting and waiting MONTHS for that car. I was so not laughing when they let me in on the "joke". But I got my barbie convertible so I didn't stay mad for long.

I'd start celebrating if someone bought me this pampered massage gift. Oh that would be awesome. Now that is the kind of gift I'd love to receive, but most likely I'll get the other sock.

Soon I think shops will just have Christmas gifts out all year round. Considering they already start in July in some shops and keep them out til January already I don't see why they even bother to put them away. There really is no point. Just leave them out and then maybe it'll be less of a shock to see santa sitting beside the skeleton on Halloween.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...