Welcome Fellow Campaigners!!

I'm participating in the Platform Building Campaign. If you're a fellow campaigner stopping by, make sure to leave me a comment if you follow me so that I can find you. Sometimes there's not a link in your profile on the GFC so I don't have a way to figure out where you came from. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone and to reading your posts!!

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Online Courses

The last few months I've been pondering with the idea of possibly studying online. I'd love to finish off my degree, but attending uni doesn't fit into my schedule. It definitely doesn't fit into my wallet so I've been searching for some inexpensive online courses I could take. I truly had no idea there was so much available to study online. I wish these options had been available when I started my degree years ago. Most likely I would have done it all online and would have completed it by now. Instead I'm still working jobs I don't necessarily like because I don't have the time or money to complete my degree.

Some of the courses I found most surprising online were for the gp exam. I never would have imagined you could find anything in the medical field online, but they have numerous courses and training available from the gp application all the way up to gpst stage 3 interview training. Even though I'm not going into the medical field. I still find it amazing that you can study and get your degree online. It makes me wonder what advances will be made ten years from now. Soon I'm certain all of the studying will be done via online classes. Wouldn't that be great? You could have homeroom in your PJ's.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...