Welcome Fellow Campaigners!!

I'm participating in the Platform Building Campaign. If you're a fellow campaigner stopping by, make sure to leave me a comment if you follow me so that I can find you. Sometimes there's not a link in your profile on the GFC so I don't have a way to figure out where you came from. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone and to reading your posts!!

Monday, July 18, 2011

Staying Busy but Not Cool




Hello. Remember me? Yes I know it's been awhile. Although considering I have new followers even in my absence I think I might take more blogcations. It seems you all like me better when I am quiet than when I am talking your ear off. I do have some future ideas and I do promise to get back into the swing of things.

Eventually.

However, for the time being I am staying busy, trying to keep cool which is totally not happening. During my blogcation, I was doing a lot of thinking. About my blog, my life, the meaning of the universe, is there a Santa Clause, you know the usual stuff. I have been looking into some Online Courses . I thought I might look into completing my studies. This has always been something that has been a thorn in my side. In reality I know almost as much about certain things as those with degrees but I will never be able to actually get a "job" simply because I don't have the paper that goes along with it. So these last couple weeks with my husband being away I have been perusing my options and seeing what was available.

This is the course I was looking into. It is an online degree program in graphic design.

Have any of you guys ever done an online degree program? Suggestions? Do's? Don'ts? I have never taken any college/university courses. Well technically I have when I was in high school and if I had finished high school then I would have also received 4 college credits, but being pregnant kinda changed that plan. I even found a couple places that offer student aid http://www.fafsa.ed.gov/ which is a must for me.


So I don't know. Anyways, I am hoping that next month I will feel more like blogging, but for now it's sort of lost in the wasteland of things that is my life. When I get back I want to hear all about what you all did this summer. Alex, I am expecting lots of movie options from you. These past few weeks my movie list has become depleted and I have no clue what is good and what's not. Love you guys. Hugs and kisses see ya soon!!!! Who knows the next time you see me I could look like this:



Who am I kidding I already look like that!!!


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...