Welcome Fellow Campaigners!!

I'm participating in the Platform Building Campaign. If you're a fellow campaigner stopping by, make sure to leave me a comment if you follow me so that I can find you. Sometimes there's not a link in your profile on the GFC so I don't have a way to figure out where you came from. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone and to reading your posts!!

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Peek a Boo Guess Who


I know I have been scarce. Who am I kidding? I have been comatose the last month, but I am taking a much needed break. I have so much going on outside of blogsphere. If I even attempted to add blogging to it, then most likely I would end up in a padded cell somewhere. Although a padded cell does have its good points at the moment. Hmm I will have think about that one. 

Anyways the point of breaking my coma to pop in is to tell you that I am being featured over at Indie Ink today. So if you're free pop over there and take a peek. Read my article on Beauty in the Eye of the Beholder

Not sure exactly when my coma is going to end and when I will be back but hopefully it will be soon. I miss you all and miss reading your blogs. I am still available for cover designs, so if you're in need just email me and I will get back to you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...