Welcome Fellow Campaigners!!

I'm participating in the Platform Building Campaign. If you're a fellow campaigner stopping by, make sure to leave me a comment if you follow me so that I can find you. Sometimes there's not a link in your profile on the GFC so I don't have a way to figure out where you came from. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone and to reading your posts!!

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Easy Way to Write Your Novel

Often times my thoughts fly faster than my fingers can type them or somewhere between brain and finger the thoughts get convuluded and don't come out exactly the way I want them to. This causes me to get confused about what I was going to say or makes me unable to express myself as clearly as I do in my head. Since I haven't developed telepathic abilities to allow readers to see my thoughts I've been looking for ways on how I can improve my writing without losing the sparks of genius that seem to disappear somewhere between inspiration and the time my fingers get moving on my keyboard.

At first I tried just using a tape recorder and recording myself speaking, but I'm not very good at dictation or keeping up with my own voice so I'd have to start and stop the recording. This was extremely time consuming. So I continued looking for ways I could speed up my writing time without losing the quality and that is how I came across the  voice biometric with biometric security system.

Even though this didn't solve my problem, it definitely intrigued me. Biometric security is basically voice recognition software which allows a person to record a sample of their voice and use it for identification purposes. It is a great tool for small businesses in order to enhance their customer service and provide greater service quality. I admit I didn't know such things existed and it's interesting to see what you find when you're searching for one thing but it leads you some place totally unexpected which is what happened to me in this instance.


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...