Welcome Fellow Campaigners!!

I'm participating in the Platform Building Campaign. If you're a fellow campaigner stopping by, make sure to leave me a comment if you follow me so that I can find you. Sometimes there's not a link in your profile on the GFC so I don't have a way to figure out where you came from. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone and to reading your posts!!

Friday, March 9, 2012

Learning Eventually


The other day I went through some information online about a consultant interview course. It was interesting. It’s been awhile I’ve had homework or had to study for anything. I was impressed with the extensive training and explanations they offered during the course. 

There were several courses to choose from which would not only help me get my degree but also seemed quite interesting. I had hoped to do a couple this semester but I’m not sure exactly how many I’ll be able to fit into my schedule. I hadn’t decided between the medical teaching course or the medical management course. They both seem interesting. I’ll have to look more into them and see what each one offers before I decide. Although I’ll probably end up doing both eventually. You can never learn too much.  Of course the teach the teacher course sounded like fun, or well the name of it sounds fun, not too sure what exactly it all entails, but I’m sure there’ll be quite a few students sign up for it thinking it’s all fun and games. They’ll be in for a shock when they learn teaching video games is not on the syllabus. I’ve still got a couple weeks before I have to decide so I’m going to keep looking around. That way I’ll be sure to manage my time so as not to be overwhelmed with classes while I’m still working

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...