Welcome Fellow Campaigners!!

I'm participating in the Platform Building Campaign. If you're a fellow campaigner stopping by, make sure to leave me a comment if you follow me so that I can find you. Sometimes there's not a link in your profile on the GFC so I don't have a way to figure out where you came from. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone and to reading your posts!!

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Big News Super Excited



I have big news and I am super excited about it. I'm not gonna tell you yet. Yea I know I'm mean, but I couldn't contain myself and had to tease you because I am super excited about all of the things that have happened in the last couple days. Once I get everything all sorted out I'll be sharing all of the news with you guys!! Probably one day next just not sure which day exactly yet. Happy dance!! Happy dance!!

Yay me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...