Welcome Fellow Campaigners!!

I'm participating in the Platform Building Campaign. If you're a fellow campaigner stopping by, make sure to leave me a comment if you follow me so that I can find you. Sometimes there's not a link in your profile on the GFC so I don't have a way to figure out where you came from. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone and to reading your posts!!

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Petals of Flesh



Petals of flesh pulled from bone
Cast aside in the darkness of frivolity
Left alone to wander through the wasteland known as life
But for some it seems more like a death
Slowly she watches the world from within
Eyes unmoving, breath unceasing
From within her sanctuary
She watches and waits
She waits for the time  that is hers to bound forth and consume her
She waits for the moment without knowing
So she grabs each and every one that passes by
Hoping
Yet it never is
so she lets it slide through flesh that covers the bones
Another one cast aside



This was written based on a prompt for the 100 word challenge at Velvet Verbosity.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...