Welcome Fellow Campaigners!!

I'm participating in the Platform Building Campaign. If you're a fellow campaigner stopping by, make sure to leave me a comment if you follow me so that I can find you. Sometimes there's not a link in your profile on the GFC so I don't have a way to figure out where you came from. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone and to reading your posts!!

Friday, August 19, 2011

Invincible Doubts



I have moments of weakness. When doubt creeps into the crevices of my mind and causes me to wonder if I truly am capable of being loved, appreciated, cared for.  Most of the time when these creepers come, I can quickly throw them out  and shut the door before they have a chance to rush back inside. However, some days a few seem to sneak in without being seen. They settle in and wait until I'm not looking then they slowly make their presence known. It is during these moments I feel my weakest. When time seems to stand still and the earth stops rotating. The air hangs heavy around me and the wind blows restlessly. Even though I am at my weakest during these moments, they are also when I am at my strongest.  For it is during their reign, I become invincible. Strong, confident, and certain of the path that lies before me. I push ahead fearlessly and I achieve my greatest accomplishments. Maybe next time when the creepers come I won't be so quick to chase them away.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...