Welcome Fellow Campaigners!!

I'm participating in the Platform Building Campaign. If you're a fellow campaigner stopping by, make sure to leave me a comment if you follow me so that I can find you. Sometimes there's not a link in your profile on the GFC so I don't have a way to figure out where you came from. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone and to reading your posts!!

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Building Your Writing Empire



Now that I am starting to get back into a bloggy routine I thought I would again start my Writer Spotlight, but this week I am doing things a bit differently. I don't have a "writer" to spotlight. Instead I wanted to share with you a couple blogs and writers who are doing amazing things to help writers promote/market/sell themselves and their books. I have utilized a few of their strategies and have found them extremely helpful in gaining more views on my blog so I know they will definitely be able to help you. 

I am sure you all remember Lizzy. She is a fabulous YA paranormal/fantasy/romance writer. I have been working with her for several months now and recently her IT sherpa (aka her husband Matt) has started a series on their website Guerilla Wordfare. Not only are his tips extremely useful but he explains it in a way that even someone like me who knows jack squat about SEO and all of that can understand. I have learned so much from his posts and if you're not getting many hits on your site/blog/books then I definitely suggest you to read Matt's helpful tips. They are easy to do and the best part they are absolutely FREE!! 

Here are a couple of Matt's previous posts. Check out Guerilla Wordfare for the entire series. 

Building Web Presence for Authors: Google Analytics


Every writer wants to get as much exposure as possible for their books and one way is by getting them reviewed. Jenn has just started her own review blog so if you're looking for a place to get your book reviewed and/or interview then she is definitely the place to start. She loves all things indie and is an absolutely fabulous person.  Jenn describes herself and her blog as:

 a sarcastic, strong willed chick with a huge fear of spiders and june bugs. My passions are my family, books, music and animals. I love me some gooey brownies, coca cola and can slam a Starbucks Vanilla Frapp like it's a shot. My purpose here is to review and discuss books, support indie authors and just have fun.

So if you're looking for a good place to get your book reviewed, then head over to Jenn's blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...