Welcome Fellow Campaigners!!

I'm participating in the Platform Building Campaign. If you're a fellow campaigner stopping by, make sure to leave me a comment if you follow me so that I can find you. Sometimes there's not a link in your profile on the GFC so I don't have a way to figure out where you came from. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone and to reading your posts!!

Monday, June 6, 2011

Wanna Play Doctor with Me



Today I am playing along with Alex. He is having a blogfest and asked that we list our 3 favorite games and why. So here are mine in descending order:


#3. Operation


I love this game as much as I hate it.  You either have to be a masochist or an extremely skillfull surgeon to play this game. I am not a surgeon and from how badly I was at this game that might be a good thing. I played this game as a child and being a bit OCD even then I became determined to remove all of this guy's body parts. I never could. The butterfly, the rib, and the funny bone were always my downfall. That freaking "zzzzzz" sound when you touched the sides made my skin crawl. I bet you're waiting for why I love this game. Yea I am not sure why exactly but I do. I even bought it for "my children" when they were little and forced them to play it with me. 


#2. Trouble


I might be telling my age with this game. I played this when I was little and yes I also forced my children to play this. I mean isn't that one of the little perks of having children, being able to buy things for yourself while pretending it's for them? Don't judge you know you do it too. This was also the game my grandmother and I spent hours playing so that is another reason it is one of my favorites. She would always have "trouble" getting the dice to pop so I would always have to do it for her. 




#1 all time favorite game drumroll please: 













I am definitely telling my age with this one. Do you guys even remember Atari? Do you even KNOW what an Atari is?

Atari game console


I was seven when I got this for Christmas. It came with DuckHunter, Astroids, and Pac Man, but the following year for my birthday I got Ms Pac-Man and my addiction truly began. Not only was I addicted, but I was damn good. I could get two juniors without ever losing a life. I could flip the board. TWICE. Without breaking a sweat. Ms Pac-Man was the center of my seven year old existence and I was her willing slave. Oh Ms. Pac-Man it's been so long. I have played you on my computer but it's just not the same as having that joystick in my hand. The Atari joystick. Get your minds out of the gutter people. 

So those are my top 3 favorite all time games. Or well at least the legal ones, but we won't go there. I can't wait to read everyone's responses and see what all they list as their favorite games. If you want to join in, then head on over to Alex's. Scroll down to the bottom of the page for the linky thingy to see all those who have already signed up. Thanks Alex for the playdate!!!


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...