Welcome Fellow Campaigners!!

I'm participating in the Platform Building Campaign. If you're a fellow campaigner stopping by, make sure to leave me a comment if you follow me so that I can find you. Sometimes there's not a link in your profile on the GFC so I don't have a way to figure out where you came from. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone and to reading your posts!!

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Possible Plans Maybe


I have been thinking about changes to my blog structure. Basically I wanted to have a sort of schedule for my posts. Nothing really set in stone, but just a sort of guideline. Just a way of organizing the chaos that is my thoughts. This is also the reason I hadn't really posted much this week. I wanted to get my schedule up and running and well this week was sort of kapooey for that idea. So I thought I would take it easy and relax a bit after the marathon month that we all just went through. So here is my tentative schedule. Lemme know what you think. 


Saturday:  Saturday Spotlight - This will be a featured interview with an Indie Author. Don't know what an Indie Author is? Then check back on Saturday where I explain it and meet my first Saturday Spotlight guest. 


Sunday - off (unless something totally awesome pops into my head that I must tell you about immediately)


Monday - Indie Ink writing challenge

Tuesday - TRDC Memoir prompt - I thought I would use this writing prompt to accomplish two things. First improve my writing skills and second to shed light on abuse of all types. 


Wednesday - off (again unless something out of this world occurs)

Thursday - Across the Pond - this is a weekly series I started awhile ago, but kinda slacked off on during the challenge. I have lived in several countries and visited many others so I try to share my stories of how people actually live. Things you wouldn't necessarily know if you were just a tourist. 


Friday - Friday Find - because I love sharing new blogs with everyone I thought I might do a post where I tell you about some of the blogs I found during the week. Maybe not necessarily a new one but even an old one that posted some amazing thing that I thought was awesome and wanted to share. 

So this is what I am thinking. Yes? No? Sounds good? What do you think?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...