Welcome Fellow Campaigners!!

I'm participating in the Platform Building Campaign. If you're a fellow campaigner stopping by, make sure to leave me a comment if you follow me so that I can find you. Sometimes there's not a link in your profile on the GFC so I don't have a way to figure out where you came from. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone and to reading your posts!!

Monday, May 2, 2011

A-Z Reflections, Ups, and Downs


I can't believe this month is already over. Congrats to all who made it to the end! It seems like only yesterday I started with addictions and today was the zabardast finale. I met so many amazing people during this journey. To say that I had a blast would be a total understatement. I learned so much about myself during this month. Things I never expected to learn. I found focus for my blog in the future and have some great ideas I plan on starting to implement within the next few days. I also met some amazingly talented writers. They have given me such inspiration and opened up my creative mind to new ways of thinking. 

I can't thank Arlee, Alex, and the other hosts for enough for the amazing job they did in hosting this event. Getting 1200+ bloggers to all play nice is an enormous task and you all did an amazing job. The one and only thing I think I would do differently is to have a theme. At times I felt like my posting was just all over the place. For someone who is anally organized and theme oriented, I should have known that I would need a theme, but since this was my first time I had no idea what to expect. So I just dived in and hoped for the best. Really that is all you can do. No matter how much someone explains an event like this to you, you really can't understand it until you have been a part of it. 

Towards the end I did start feeling a bit overwhelmed. I tried very hard to keep up with reading others' blogs especially those who commented on mine, but life, time, and electric got in my way. I appreciate everyone who left a comment and/or visited my blog during this month. While I tried my best to visit everyone who visited me, I am certain I missed a few. With an event this large, I don't really know what the solution to this would be except maybe just accepting that you can only do/visit so much and not beating yourself up for not visiting everyone.

If you followed me during the challenge and I didn't follow you back, please leave me a comment so I can find you. Sometimes the Google friend thingy doesn't have a link for me to be able to see where you came from and my psychic abilities are limited so leaving me a comment and/or chocolate lets me be able to find you. I think I am going to take a break for the next couple of days.

However, I am planning on starting a weekly feature called Saturday Spotlight. It will feature Indie Authors so please stop by this Saturday to see my interview with my first guest in the Spotlight. If you are an Indie Author and would like to be featured, then send me an email


 I totally stole this from Alex and am sharing with all of you. If you would like to take it you can. No rules attached because we all know how I feel about rules. This award was designed by the lovely Elizabeth so visit her and say thanks!




In the famous last words of Porky Pig




LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...