Welcome Fellow Campaigners!!

I'm participating in the Platform Building Campaign. If you're a fellow campaigner stopping by, make sure to leave me a comment if you follow me so that I can find you. Sometimes there's not a link in your profile on the GFC so I don't have a way to figure out where you came from. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone and to reading your posts!!

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Damien's Assassin

If you love to read romance/action/paranormal/fantasy, then you must read Damien's Assassin. The author is Lizzy Ford. Damien's Assassin is the sequel to Damien's Oracle. You really need to read the first one so you don't get lost otherwise Damien's Assassin won't make a whole lot of sense because you are introduced to the main characters and their world through the first one Damien's Oracle.

Just as with the first one, I could not put this book down until I had finished it. It is that good. If you're looking for a quick read, then I suggest you check her out. She has other works you can also read on her website. This is her site Lizzy Ford Damien's Assassin

The book is available in multiple formats compatible with the Kindle, Nook, Sony ereader, and Apple products. It is also available in RTF and PDF for download. On her site she says that it will take about two weeks for it to reach iBook, Barnes and Nobles, etc.

Please check her out. It's well worth the read.


Edited to add:  I don't personally know Lizzy Ford and I wasn't asked  to write this. I stumbled upon her work through a google search awhile back. I genuinely like her work and just wanted to share.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...