Welcome Fellow Campaigners!!

I'm participating in the Platform Building Campaign. If you're a fellow campaigner stopping by, make sure to leave me a comment if you follow me so that I can find you. Sometimes there's not a link in your profile on the GFC so I don't have a way to figure out where you came from. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone and to reading your posts!!

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Z (abardast)


Zabardast means excellent/awesome/amazing in Urdu


The last post!Whew! I made it!

I can't believe this month has ended. It seems only yesterday I was admitting to my addictions and today I am writing about the zabardast time I had. I would like to thank Arlee, Alex, and all of the other hosts for making this such an amazing event. I met so many wonderful people and it really was so much more than I ever thought it would be. I know I have learned so much during these few short weeks. I have gained focus and direction for my blog and am looking forward to implementing those new-found insights in my future posts. While this has been a blast, I am exhausted. Now it's time to hit the hay and get some Z-z-z-z's.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...