Welcome Fellow Campaigners!!

I'm participating in the Platform Building Campaign. If you're a fellow campaigner stopping by, make sure to leave me a comment if you follow me so that I can find you. Sometimes there's not a link in your profile on the GFC so I don't have a way to figure out where you came from. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone and to reading your posts!!

Monday, September 26, 2011

Get a Free Custom Blogger Template



I know I said I would start this a few weeks ago, but you know how life is. Always interrupting and getting in the way. Stupid life. But before we get to the bloggery stuff I have to tell you a secret. I'm not really here. I have actually moved. Yep. I'm on wordpress now. I moved my blog to the new domain and have spent the last two weeks sacrificing to the wordpress gods in order to figure it out and I finally did. Sorta. So to celebrate my move and new blog, I'm uploading a series of blogger tutorials on how you can customize your blog template FREE. 

But you have to go to the new digs to find out!! Cruel I know. I'll be posting updates here for the next week so that anyone who wants to go with me to the new pad can. I hope you to see you all there.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...