Welcome Fellow Campaigners!!

I'm participating in the Platform Building Campaign. If you're a fellow campaigner stopping by, make sure to leave me a comment if you follow me so that I can find you. Sometimes there's not a link in your profile on the GFC so I don't have a way to figure out where you came from. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone and to reading your posts!!

Monday, September 19, 2011

Popcorn, Skittles, and Starburst Oh My


For once I'm not late in a blog fest, but that is only because I originally thought it was on Monday Sept 5th instead of Monday Sept 19th. No idea why I thought it was the 5th but if I signed up for or promised to do something for you on the 5th and didn't, this would be the reason why. I apparently have lost the ability to tell time and/or what day/month/year it is. 

So now onto the Worst Movies EVER blogfest which btw is hosted by the total awesomesauceness himself, Alex. Here's my list. It's suppose to be 10, but I'm not that big of a movie/tv watcher person so I have 5. Ok here goes. In no particular order:

5. Shadow Man - When ruthless enemy agents kidnap his young daughter, an ex-C.I.A. oeprative goes on a deadly rampage to find her in this explosive, action-packed thriller starring martial arts legend Steven Seagal.

Steven Seagal- enough said about why this movie is on my list. 

4. The Accidental Spy - A thrilling adventure directed by Teddy Chan and starring Jackie Chan, THE ACCIDENTAL SPY follows Buck (Chan), a man whose dull day job as a fitness equipment salesman makes him yearn for a greater purpose. When he accidentally witnesses a jewelry store robbery, he finds himself teaming up with a fast-moving private investigator on the trail of an international crime network. An added dimension is the threat of deadly lung cancer virus that could cause massive death if it is released before Buck can find and contain it.  

Jackie Chan - again enough said about why this movie is on my list. 

3.  Our Lips are Sealed- The twins we all know and love visit the Land Down Under and wreak their own brand of cute havoc on the Aussies. Kangaroos, koalas, and overall crazy fun abound.

Somehow I allowed my children to talk me into this one. Oh I remember now it was free. That is why we rented it and why I had to take two tylenol 15 mins after it started because the sound of their little voices was like nails on a chalkboard. 


2. Balto 2- A sequel to 1995's "Balto," the story of a half wolf, half dog who leads a sled full of antitoxins through the Alaskan winter to a town suffering from diphtheria, "Balto II" picks up where the first ended. After settling down with Jenna and having 6 pups, it soon becomes time for Balto to give his children up for adoption to human families. However, no one wants Aleu, his daughter, because she looks so much like a wolf. When Aleu figures this out, she runs away, forcing Balto to go after her and sending her on a journey that reveals quite a bit about herself.

I told you I didn't watch movies much and those I did watch were due to my children who I allowed to rent a movie on Saturday from Blockbuster because it was free. Therefore I have seen way too many movies that no adult should ever have to watch. 


1. Tease - Jurgen Prochnow, Mandy Schaffer, Rosanna Arquette, Thomas Kretschmann - Director: Dennis Berry. If looks could kill, they'd look like Traci; young, innocent, appealing, deadly. Traci clings like ivy to her devoted mother and strikes with a vengeance at any man who intrudes on their relationship. Now Traci, using her budding sexuality, will do anything...seduce anyone...murder everyone who threatens to come between them.

After this one, I think I should have stayed with the kiddie movies.  


So that's my list little as it may be. I look forward to reading everyone's posts. At least I'll know which movies to avoid whenever I decide to watch something.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...