Welcome Fellow Campaigners!!

I'm participating in the Platform Building Campaign. If you're a fellow campaigner stopping by, make sure to leave me a comment if you follow me so that I can find you. Sometimes there's not a link in your profile on the GFC so I don't have a way to figure out where you came from. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone and to reading your posts!!

Friday, September 30, 2011

Guest Post and Giveaway

This will be my last official post here. I feel like I'm leaving a childhood friend. While it's great to be building something, this was my first bloggy home. When I started blogging I never imagined I would end up meeting such wonderful people and doing so many amazing things.

I got a new friend, fellow campaigner and NaNoWriMo participant visiting today at my new diggs so make sure to check it out and give her some love. She's also having a giveaway so make sure to enter. Who doesn't love free stuff!!


Check it out here!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...