Welcome Fellow Campaigners!!

I'm participating in the Platform Building Campaign. If you're a fellow campaigner stopping by, make sure to leave me a comment if you follow me so that I can find you. Sometimes there's not a link in your profile on the GFC so I don't have a way to figure out where you came from. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone and to reading your posts!!

Friday, September 16, 2011

That Easy



I've been toying with the idea of taking courses online so I've been doing some research into my desired field of choice. Seeing what's available what the best alternatives are etc. However during my research I've stumbled on quite a few jobs that I had no idea you could study online. Jobs that I would have thought it impossible to do online.Like an ea ethics course. I don't know what  that is but I would think that if you're studying ethics then there should be some sort of check and balance. Online people can be whoever or however they want to be so being actually in a "classroom" would seem of some benefit for that.


In the ea continuing education course they even have practice exams for you to take. Not that I have any real interest in this field, but it just fascinated me how much they provide. I think back to when I was in school and I don't remember getting all of these study guides and practice exams and cheat sheets. At least not from the teacher anyways. We got them, but they were "unofficial" study exams that we passed beneath the table to each other. Now the teachers are handing out cheat sheets. How times have changed!! Then there was this one, ea cpe. I had no idea what that was or how one became letters of the alphabet, but they have courses for it and you'll get a degree at the end to do whatever it is ea cpe's do.


Finishing my degree is proving a bit more difficult than I thought it would but it's good to know there are alternatives. I'm finding a lot of job choices I never considered before, but now am thinking "hmmm if it's that easy I just might give it a whirl".

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...