Welcome Fellow Campaigners!!

I'm participating in the Platform Building Campaign. If you're a fellow campaigner stopping by, make sure to leave me a comment if you follow me so that I can find you. Sometimes there's not a link in your profile on the GFC so I don't have a way to figure out where you came from. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone and to reading your posts!!

Friday, September 9, 2011

Narrowing the Focus



These last few weeks have just been HECTIC. I've had a million and twelve things to do and don't feel like I've actually done any of them properly. I really gained so much from the IWS posts this week. I only wish I could have visited more people than I did. This weekend I've got to sit down and work out some sort of schedule. Working from home I tend to work  ALL. THE. TIME.  I don't have any set working hours so when I wake up I start working and work until I am falling asleep at my keyboard. Then I go to sleep. I've just had so much to do these last few weeks I barely have had time to think let alone organize. 

I really want to start working on my writing, but in order to do that I need to establish some guidelines for myself. I tend to be my own worst enemy at times. So I'll leave you with this video. It's one of my favorite instrumentals. I close my eyes and just let it sweep me away. Right now I definitely need to be swept away somewhere.


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...