Welcome Fellow Campaigners!!

I'm participating in the Platform Building Campaign. If you're a fellow campaigner stopping by, make sure to leave me a comment if you follow me so that I can find you. Sometimes there's not a link in your profile on the GFC so I don't have a way to figure out where you came from. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone and to reading your posts!!

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Winners and Free Blogger How Tos



I would like to thank everyone who entered my giveaway, followed, tweeted, and posted about it. But there can only be one winner. I entered everyone's name in an Excel sheet once per entry and then using random.org picked a random number 





Then I went to my Excel sheet and found the name with that number and it was 

HAVEN 

Haven blogs at Asylum Within. She is an amazingly talented person. She posts awesome recipes like gorgonzola potato soup. She taught herself how to paint and does fantabulous paintings like this:

copyright 2011 Haven


She had never painted and then one day decided she wanted to  and bought some brushes and the rest is history. Is it not fabulous? So please visit her, she's a fabulous person, and amazing blogger. So congratulations Haven, I'll be getting with you about sending your signed paperback copy of  Kiera's Moon.

I'm going to be starting a series next week on blogger how to's. I know a lot of people want personalized templates, but don't necessarily want to pay for their blog especially if it's more of a hobby or for fun instead of for business or promotion. There are a few tweaks you can do to the blogger template to make it a bit more personalized without having to buy a full template. I've been getting emails from people and have been helping a few people so I thought I would make up some how to guides and post them here. I'm also participating in the Platform Building Campaign so anyone who is in the groups I'm in (memoir, short story, nonfiction) and would like to do a guest post, just email me. I'll be posting guest posts from the people in my groups through out the campaign so if you're interested drop me a note or email or anything as long as there isn't a worm attached to it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...