Welcome Fellow Campaigners!!

I'm participating in the Platform Building Campaign. If you're a fellow campaigner stopping by, make sure to leave me a comment if you follow me so that I can find you. Sometimes there's not a link in your profile on the GFC so I don't have a way to figure out where you came from. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone and to reading your posts!!

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Seven Not So Deadly Sins



Ok so the post title is a little misleading. My brain hurts from overusage it was all I could think of. Because I've been super scatterbrained busy I haven't been able to post about this so I thought now was as good a time as any. Awhile ago as in I think it may have been longer than a week or so I was given some awards, but I haven't had time to show them off. 

Siv @ Been there, Done that and ib @ Habitual Hobbit both awarded me with this little lovely.





As with all snazzy doohickeys there are rules and this one is no exception. You're suppose to choose seven links from your past posts. Things like most favoritest, or most saddest or something, but we all know I rarely do what I'm suppose to do. Instead I shall share with you seven people from my nonfiction group because I've been a horrible campaigner this week and didn't have time to visit anyone so I'll see if I can make up for it with pimpism. Visit them and show some love.



Kate McClare @ Language Matters




LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...