Welcome Fellow Campaigners!!

I'm participating in the Platform Building Campaign. If you're a fellow campaigner stopping by, make sure to leave me a comment if you follow me so that I can find you. Sometimes there's not a link in your profile on the GFC so I don't have a way to figure out where you came from. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone and to reading your posts!!

Friday, September 16, 2011

Halfway to World Domination




Thanks to Claire H. I have now reached the 200 followers mark. That just seems unreal to me. 200 people for whatever reason felt inspired enough to click "follow" because of some word they read here. That is freaking amazing. Especially those who have become new followers over the last 2-3 months. My blogging has been sub par to say the least but yet you still felt compelled to click the button. You guys rock!!!

I know I promised you blogger how to's and you'll get them just a little later than planned. This thing called life keeps interfering with my blogging and it's starting to tick me off. If only there was a pause button.

However just to tease you a little bit. I recently helped Jenn redo her blog. So my how to's are going to be how to take blogger's totally free templates and turn them into this. All for FREE!! Trust me it's easy once you learn how to make blogger behave. I find bribes and yelling do the trick most of the time.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...