Welcome Fellow Campaigners!!

I'm participating in the Platform Building Campaign. If you're a fellow campaigner stopping by, make sure to leave me a comment if you follow me so that I can find you. Sometimes there's not a link in your profile on the GFC so I don't have a way to figure out where you came from. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone and to reading your posts!!

Sunday, April 3, 2011

C (heshire)




I love watching him sleep. His breath steadily going in and out.  Absentmindedly I run my fingers through his hair, feeling the warmth of his body pressed next to mine. I remember the first time I saw him. I never believed in love at first sight, but how could I say no to those big brown eyes? He stole my heart the first time I looked into them. He knew it too. He knew that I was his and would do anything he asked. He could have taken advantage of that, but he never did. He loved me as much as I loved him.

He loved to make me laugh. He was always doing some silly thing. Then he would look at me, waiting to find out if he was in trouble or not. My laughter confirming the latter and causing him to grow even bolder in his silly games. I have only known him a short time, but it's hard to remember my life before him. It's as if he has always been with me, been a part of me. I know there will come a time when I have to let him go and he will leave, but I try hard not to think about it. I can't bear the thought of not seeing him everyday. Of waking up and not finding him there beside me.  He was there for me when no one else was. He wiped my tears and kissed my cheek. He loved me when I didn't love myself.







My knight in shining armor, my lil Cheshire cat


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...