Welcome Fellow Campaigners!!

I'm participating in the Platform Building Campaign. If you're a fellow campaigner stopping by, make sure to leave me a comment if you follow me so that I can find you. Sometimes there's not a link in your profile on the GFC so I don't have a way to figure out where you came from. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone and to reading your posts!!

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

W (ish upon a star)






Twinkle twinkle broken star 
How I wish to be where you are
Up beyond the tortured night
Forgotten and lost
Beneath your beauty shining bright
I beg of you deny me not
And grant this wish I wish tonight
Take me up to where you are
And change me into
A beautiful bright shining star




When I was little, my favorite thing to do was to sit outside at night and stare up at the sky. I would lie on the grass, alone with the night, the stars, and the sky. It was the only time I ever felt "real". Even though no one was around I felt visible. Whenever my heart is troubled or I just need a moment of peace to ease my worried mind, then I still go and sit under the night sky and stare at the stars. It has always been my one true friend. The one and only thing I could count on. The one constant in my ever changing world, and no matter how much my life was being turned upside down, whenever I would look up at the night sky for a moment, I had peace.




LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...