Welcome Fellow Campaigners!!

I'm participating in the Platform Building Campaign. If you're a fellow campaigner stopping by, make sure to leave me a comment if you follow me so that I can find you. Sometimes there's not a link in your profile on the GFC so I don't have a way to figure out where you came from. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone and to reading your posts!!

Friday, April 22, 2011

S (tylin' A-Z)






Someone thinks I am stylish! Mercy, you may know her from Mercy's World, but what you might not know is that she has a secret identity called Rogue who writes by night and is a slammin' cook by day. Well Mercy a.k.a. Rogue gave me this lil lovely right here. 


Hee hee! I have been called many things in my life, but "stylish" was not one of them. Thank you so much, Mercy err, Rogue whichever you are for making me feel like one of the cool kids. The rules are written on her blog and being the awesome blogger she is, she followed them, but rules and I don't get along so well so here is my version of the rules.

First I will tell you about some awesome blogs to visit because visiting new blogs is always awesome:


  1. Beverly @ Writing in Flow   (an amazing writer who gives great tips and suggestions)
  2. Chris  @    Chris Phillips       (an extremely funny guy, if you want a laugh then visit Chris)
  3. Pencilgirl @ Conquering the World (found her recently through the A-Z challenge, another amazing writer)
  4. AbsolutelyPrimed @ Overdeveloped Under Exposed (you never know what you will find at her blog, from "musings with murderers" to strange fetishes she covers all the bases and makes you laugh through the whole freaky ride)
  5. Aimee @ Pleasantly Demented (another amazingly talented writer who can cuss you out but make you think it's a compliment)
  6. Haven @ Beyond the Borderline Personality (she shares her journey with living with BPD; she has great info for anyone who either has a PD or knows someone who does)
  7. Sapphire Dragonflies @ Sapphire Dragonflies (another amazing writer, she keeps it real and that is what I love the most about her)

Now for the second part of the rules I am suppose to tell you 7 things, but I found this neat meme over at Mean Girl Garage. So I thought I would do it instead because well I wanna.


A. Age: 30s
B. Bed size: No bed
C. Chore you dislike: Ones that I have to do
D. Dogs: are smelly
E. Essential start to your day: Washing my face and checking my email
F. Favorite color: blue.
G. Gold or silver: Silver.
H. Height: 5’3. yes I'm short but I can still ride the big girl rides so HA!
I. Instruments you play(ED): Does moonshine jug count as an instrument?
J. Job title: Queen of the Universe
K. Kids: 2 one of each
L. Live: Depends on what time of day it is
M. Mom’s name: Mum out loud (bitch in my head)
N. Nicknames: Bitch seems to be the most popular not sure why
O. Overnight hospital stays: neither of us has the time for me to list all of these
P. Pet peeves: Stupidity.
Q. Quote from a movie: “You met me at a very strange time in my life" - Fight Club
R. Righty or Lefty: Righty tighty
S. Siblings: Nope. why mess with perfection
T. Time you wake up: an hour or two after I fall asleep
U. Underwear: Nope. too restricting
V. Vegetables you don’t like: Ones I have to eat
W. What makes you run late: You obviously don't know me. I do not run late. Late is not an option.
X. X-rays you’ve had:I have broken almost every bone in my body at one time or another so pretty much All.
Y. Yummy food you make: All my food is yummy I don't make non yummy food
Z. Zoo Animal Favorites: Black panthers




So there you have it! Me and my stylish self are going now. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...