Welcome Fellow Campaigners!!

I'm participating in the Platform Building Campaign. If you're a fellow campaigner stopping by, make sure to leave me a comment if you follow me so that I can find you. Sometimes there's not a link in your profile on the GFC so I don't have a way to figure out where you came from. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone and to reading your posts!!

Friday, April 29, 2011

e (X) hale & Y (awn)




Hello. My name is Dafeenah and I am a cheater. It's so good to finally get that off my chest. I was so proud of myself for actually posting on time throughout the entire month. Even if it meant having to schedule some posts, still I got them in all on time until yesterday. My MIL and SIL went out of town 3 days ago (4 actually by the time you all read this) and so I have been doing all of their work plus mine. Which leaves me zero hours in the day for blogging especially with electric issues. This would be the part where I eXhale and take a breather for a few minutes just in case it's not obvious.

I admire the women here. I couldn't do what they do EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. and having to do everyone's work for the last few days have left me eXhausted. Although my hubby did buy bread last night so I wouldn't have to make it for dinner which is a huge help. Making bread is one of the things I despise and having to do it 3 times a day makes me slightly homicidal. Although he did laugh at me last night when my BIL came and asked me to cook something special and eXtra just for him for dinner instead of what I was cooking for Shahjee and me. I pretended not to understand and went on my merry way. I may or may not pretend to understand on occasions where they ask/tell me to do something I am not particularly interested in doing. Don't judge me. You know you would do it too. So anyways, my 5 mins breather is over so I have to go. I realize the last few days have been less than inspirational and I am hoping once things settle down here that I will be able to return to my normal blog self. If you need me, I'm the one yawning and leaning on the wall over by the kitchen. *waves*  

Here's a lil something to quench your thirst and entertain you while you wait There's nothing like a good ole Mountain Dew:




LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...