Welcome Fellow Campaigners!!

I'm participating in the Platform Building Campaign. If you're a fellow campaigner stopping by, make sure to leave me a comment if you follow me so that I can find you. Sometimes there's not a link in your profile on the GFC so I don't have a way to figure out where you came from. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone and to reading your posts!!

Friday, March 25, 2011

Dumb or Dumber

I am not sure which I am at the moment. Whichever suffered the most pain I guess. I think I broke my toe last night or at least stubbed it back up to my ankle. I wish I had some heroic tale of rescuing baby kittens from a tree, but no I could not be that lucky.

I had just brought a cup of tea to Shahjee and went back to close the door of our room. As per usual I was running off at the mouth without realizing my foot was in the path of the door. If I was a bit smarter I would have stopped closing the door at the first sign of pain but oh no. I continued to close the door as pain began shooting up my leg. By the time I realized what was the cause of the pain my toe was wedged firmly under the door. I had to pull my foot out from under it.

Normally I can handle pain. When I stepped on a piece of metal last year and it went through my foot. I simply pulled it out and wrapped it up. Took 2 ibuprofen and that was that. No doctor no morphine. I can do pain, but this was the worst pain I ever felt in my life. I admit I almost cried. So yea now it's all swollen and purple. I can walk on it for the most part. If anyone asks though, I was rescuing kittens or baby seals.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...