Welcome Fellow Campaigners!!

I'm participating in the Platform Building Campaign. If you're a fellow campaigner stopping by, make sure to leave me a comment if you follow me so that I can find you. Sometimes there's not a link in your profile on the GFC so I don't have a way to figure out where you came from. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone and to reading your posts!!

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Honesty & Some Other Stuff

To say that yesterday was a day of enlightenment would be an understatement. I learned more about myself after a few laughs with two friends than I have in the whole amount of my time on this planet. I learned that I almost allowed myself to be sucked back in by the fear. It almost got me but it didn't. So if you just followed me recently, and suddenly you start seeing some new posts and go WTF? Who is this? Then it's because I am going to attempt to actually do what it is I keep saying I am going to do. Although I haven't actually done it yet.

Confused, much? Me too.

I am going to actually publish the posts that are sitting in my drafts folder. The ones I write but don't publish because of fear. They are the real things I want to talk about but don't because I don't know what people would say. I have one almost finished so if after meeting me. The real me. You decide to unfollow me. That is ok because I get it. I cheated you. I lied to you. I pretended to be something that I wasn't.

For those who have been here just for me I am gonna get to know you. To really know you. I have never done that before so I might be awkward and not know whether to lean right or left so please be patient with me while I figure this all out.

To those of you who reached out to me and I didn't hear you because I had my blinders on and was too busy paying attention to myself. I am sorry. I am sorry for not really hearing what you were saying. I am sorry that I almost missed having you as a friend, but so very glad that I didn't.

So now I am gonna just be me. In all my dorkiness and cheesiness.Because I really am those things and I like it that I am.

 I probably won't have as many followers as I would have if I had just kept saying the things that I know people would want to hear. But I learned yesterday that the number 3 is the most amazing number in the world and I am a part of that.

I learned that the 2 stooges who actually visit my blog and read what I write. Every single word of it. They are much more important to me than you because seriously? A minivan? That is so not me. I am more of an Evo.

I learned how freeing it is to just be. I have been in survival mode for most of my life. In survival mode you do things you wouldn't do when you "live". Don't believe me? You'd be the first to eat my ass if we had been on that mountain. Don't lie. You know you would have.

That is how I live every day. Eating frozen ass. I think I would like to try something different from the menu. Chocolate sounds good. Yes, I think I will start with chocolate.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...