Welcome Fellow Campaigners!!

I'm participating in the Platform Building Campaign. If you're a fellow campaigner stopping by, make sure to leave me a comment if you follow me so that I can find you. Sometimes there's not a link in your profile on the GFC so I don't have a way to figure out where you came from. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone and to reading your posts!!

Sunday, March 20, 2011

P-Funk

I am feeling just blah today. Not sure what it is. The weather changed like 4 days ago. This time last week I was sitting under 4 layers of clothing and wearing my winter jacket. Waiting for 9:00 p.m. to come so I could turn on the gas heater. Today I am sitting in a short sleeve t-shirt. Shahjee feeling a bit warmer than me has the fan turned on as well. It's funny how quickly the weather changes. In a few more months it will be well above 50 (celsius not fahrenheit that's 125 in case you were wondering). I am pretty sure that is what has got me feeling kinda funky today. Knowing that in two months time I will be sitting here in hotter than hell weather. Having PMS doesn't help either. 

The Cricket world cup started. I had hoped to get our TV repaired before it did, but no such luck. I don't really watch TV except for Cricket. I am not usually a sports fan, but for some bizarre reason I have become a Cricket addict. It only took about 100 matches and two months for Shahjee to explain it to me. I just could not understand why the batsmen kept running back and forth or why there were two batsmen to begin with. Isn't it illegal for the pitcher, I mean bowler, to hit the batsmen? No, I told you that last time Shahjee would reply. The rules were definitely made up as they went along when this game was first invented. "Is that out?" Ummm yea sure why not. That's out. Add that to the rule book".

I think I like it because you never can truly tell who will win. Just because someone is in the lead at the moment doesn't mean they will stay there. A lot can happen in an over. A few sixes, a couple 4's,  a new batsmen, and the tide of the whole match can change after just six balls. 

I also heard the ice cream wala yesterday. That is a definite sign summer is coming. If you have Wall's ice cream in your area, you have got to try it. OMG! It is the absolute most delicious ice cream I have ever eaten in my life. I have eaten a lot of ice cream in every flavor imagineable, but Wall's ice cream is to die for. Ben 'n' Jerry have nothing on Wall's.

So yea that is my day, PMS, cricket and funk. Not necessarily in that order. 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...