Welcome Fellow Campaigners!!

I'm participating in the Platform Building Campaign. If you're a fellow campaigner stopping by, make sure to leave me a comment if you follow me so that I can find you. Sometimes there's not a link in your profile on the GFC so I don't have a way to figure out where you came from. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone and to reading your posts!!

Friday, March 25, 2011

Liar Liar Pants on Fire

I recently stumbled upon Tossing It Out. He is having an A-Z challenge for the month of April. It seemed fun and exciting so I joined up. Then today he passed  this lovely on to me:


I am suppose to tell 3 truths and 1 lie. You have to guess the lie:

  1. I have 2 cats.
  2. I speak, read, and write in 3 languages
  3. I am married.
  4. I don't eat bhindi (fried okra).

So which one is the LIE?  Thanks again to Arlee for passing this on. I can't wait to start the A-Z challenge next week.  Ohh I think I will pass this on to the ever so lovely

Deus Ex Machina
Sapphire Dragonflies
Destination Unknown

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...