Welcome Fellow Campaigners!!

I'm participating in the Platform Building Campaign. If you're a fellow campaigner stopping by, make sure to leave me a comment if you follow me so that I can find you. Sometimes there's not a link in your profile on the GFC so I don't have a way to figure out where you came from. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone and to reading your posts!!

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

A-Z April

I am super excited about finding the A-Z Challenge for April. You post everyday except Sundays and each day is themed around a letter in the alphabet. There are more than 600 people already signed up to participate. Arlee from Tossin' It Out is host. This is the second or third year he has done the challenge I am not sure exactly. The one thing that I truly like about Arlee and everyone I have met so far is the feeling of "family" and helping each other, supporting and encouraging each other.  There is still time to sign up if you haven't yet. Just click the button in my sidebar.

I haven't got any posts or anything planned out. I have read several people's blogs and they have their posts already written. I don't know how they could do that. I am so not that organized. I am looking forward to meeting new people and I am certain this will be the boost I need to get my writing more organized and focused. Since I don't really know what to expect with this being my first year I am just gonna wing it and see what happens. I normally post daily anyways so I don't expect that to be an issue. The issue will be making my posts themed around the letter of the day. I have a few ideas so we'll see how it all works out.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...