Welcome Fellow Campaigners!!

I'm participating in the Platform Building Campaign. If you're a fellow campaigner stopping by, make sure to leave me a comment if you follow me so that I can find you. Sometimes there's not a link in your profile on the GFC so I don't have a way to figure out where you came from. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone and to reading your posts!!

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Things I Don't Understand


Now those of you who follow me on Twitter may be slightly confused as to why I have this listed. You may even have read some of my tweets, but appearances can be deceiving because I have no clue how to work Twitter. You see all of those pretty tweet tweets are automatic. I don't have to actually DO anything. So it appears I know what I am doing, but I truly have no clue.

I mean if I tweet, then who hears it? If I follow stalk someone, do they hear my tweets? Or only those who are following stalking  me? What if I want to tweet to a particular person? How do I get their attention? How do you FIND anyone on Twitter? I get lost in my own house. Twitter is way more complicated. I also don't know how to share my Twitter ID @DafeenaJameel . Whenever I put the link anywhere, it never works. Watch it work now just to make a liar out of me



Facebook I get a bit more than Twitter. I almost got an aneurysm trying to figure out Twitter so I gave up and moved onto Facebook.

Facebook is aware that morons non geniuses are using it so they have made it a bit more moron non genius friendly. Even so there are a few things I don't get. For example, when I "like" a page, how do I return to it without having to bookmark it? Is there a "like page" section like there is with groups? I am lazy busy and don't have time to search for the group/page every single time I want to visit it. What if I don't want  every move I make on Facebook broadcast to the world ? How do I stop Facebook from telling everyone I have to go pee?


There are many more things I don't understand, but we will start with these two. I do have some pride. There might be a few people who think I am smart. I don't want to ruin their delusions all at once.


Edited: Thanks to Nannie I have now learned how to create a Facebook page. I can now cross this off my things to do before I rule the world list.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...