Welcome Fellow Campaigners!!

I'm participating in the Platform Building Campaign. If you're a fellow campaigner stopping by, make sure to leave me a comment if you follow me so that I can find you. Sometimes there's not a link in your profile on the GFC so I don't have a way to figure out where you came from. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone and to reading your posts!!

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Expose Yourself



Eww. No. Not like that. Geez put your clothes back on. I was talking about your blog, pervs.


The other day I was thinking how much I love blogging and also how much I love making money. I mean who doesn't. You can buy nice shiny pretty things with money. So I was wondering if it were possible to combine my two loves into one. You know like Reese's did with two of my all time favorites, chocolate and peanut butter. I asked Mr. Google if he knew. He gave me a bunch of different answers. Some were totally bizarre and I slowly walked away from them, but one thing did catch my eye.


Have you heard of this? After several clicks, I ended up on Blogadvertisingstore.com. I have only been a member for a couple days, but so far it seems like a nice place to be. They accept both bloggers and advertisers. Right now, they are looking for advertisers so it is the perfect time to drop in and check out what they're offering.

If you stop by, let me know what you think and tell them I sent you. I am Dafeenah there too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...